1. I had the best vegan muffin over the summer in NYC. Seriously, I probably think about this muffin on a weekly basis. We stopped by this quaint bakery/cafe
before setting out for day, which was AMAZING – I heart Brooklyn (more to come on that) but seriously, I mentioned this muffin like ten times that day…it was that DELICIOUS!
2. Ah, my favorite time of year, Fall! Raise your hand if you feel the same way, yep i thought so. If you’re a baker, fall is like you’re Christmas (well besides the actually Christmas :)). Combo that with cozy sweaters and rockin boots – does it get any better. Love Fall as much as I do, please click here.
3. I have a confession – I’m turning into my mother, aka – Patty Skiling! I enjoy going on the weather channel website um, probably at least 3 times a day – really? Is the weather going to change over the course of 2 hours, probably not….BUT, I check it anyways. #somethingsaresotrue Well, I came across this gem
of a slideshow and thought it was worth sharing!
4. I made this
tonight, oh and this too
🙂 Neither one looks like the picture but tasting AMAZING.
5. I’ve signed up to give it a go at this Whole30 “lifestyle” diet
with some girls at work. I’m not quite sure what to expect but I suspect those two delicious recipes above are not part of the Whole30 lifestyle 🙂 On another health related note, do you know what stress can really do to your body
? All the years of being a high anxiety (high energy as my doctor says) stress-ish person and it’s finally catching up with me. Seriously, stress is no joke!
6. Just because I haven’t posted in a while and I was inspired by the lovely lady of Cupcakes and Cashmere
– here is my Fall To-Do List:
Go to the pumpkin patch with my nephew Jack.
FINALLY make an actual pie, not just pie inspired desserts 🙂
Attempt a few new homemade bread receipts.
Put together my list of items I want to crochet
Have friends over on a chilly fall night for a Harvest party. Drink spiked cider and eat delicious comfort foods.
Take Lilly for more walks before it starts to SNOW!
Watch a few classic movies
Decorate the town home with homemade Fall decor (might have to head to the suburbs to collect supplies :))
SOUP, SOUP, SOUP!
Learn how to knit 🙂