I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s hard to be a blogger (especially a food blogger) when you have, well, life movin and grovin at the speed of lightening. If I took the time I spend thinking about all the things I want to blog about and actually baked/cooked, photoed and wrote- this baby would be on fire 🙂
Unfortunately things like my full-time job and family commitments get in the way. I don’t mean this in a bad way because I honestly love what I do and my family means the world to me but there’s this other part of my soul that wishes I could warp into another world where the only things on my priority list would be recipe creations, perfecting my food photography and really enjoying all the wonderful things I read about that other bloggers
have find the time to do….Oh and I would be living in a beautiful farm house out in the country far enough away from civilization but close enough that Amazon still delivers 🙂
Since my dream can’t be a reality (for now :)) I just make lists, pin and pocket everything thing I wish I had the time to do. To acknowledge all these things that I may never have time for, I thought I would share them with you! Maybe you have a little more time in your day and they inspire you 🙂
- Who has time to Spring Clean? Not me!
- Not that I didn’t have enough time to hashtag, but I do wish I documented the trips/events of 2014 more!
- I did eat A LOT of quinoa this year, but in the most boring ways – this year maybe I’ll try a few of these ideas 🙂
- I would have learned how to properly use my fancy camera.
- I would have done my meat shopping here.
- I pocketed this article in March – it took me till November to actually visit Eataly. Obviously I forgot all about this guide 😦
- Didn’t find the time to check out Girl and The Goat’s newest place BUT it’s on the top of my list this year!
- TOTALLY forgot about this tip…I’m sure my head (and body) would have appreciated it, ha.
- I’m pretty sure I sent this article to a dozen people saying “see, see people like me really do want to become farmers!!!” There’s still hope folks.
- Pinned these in 2013, finally bought them on Monday.
All the things I would have made:
- Jerusalem Artichoke Gnocchi
- Strawberry Basil Gin and Tonic
- Proper Cheese Platters
- Sour Cream Gelato
- Goat Cheese Thumbprint Cookies
- Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Truffles
- Blueberry Pancake Bake
- Chinese Sausage Carbonara
- Pecan Brownie Buns
- IPA Pretzel Bread
- BBQ Pineapple, Jalapeno and Feta Pizza
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Roll Loaf
- Salted Caramel Brownies
- Baked Goat Cheese with Fire Roasted Tomatoes
And that’s a wrap folks – Happy New Year!